You can easily share your tracking data with Apple’s Health app!
To sync MyPlate with the Health app, be sure to tap the button on the MyPlate app's home screen that asks you to connect with Apple Health.
If you still do not see your data in the Health App, please check on your privacy settings for MyPlate by following the below steps.
- First, tap on your device’s Settings app
- Scroll down and tap “Privacy”
- Select the Health app from the list
- On the next page, select MyPlate from the Apps list
- Make sure all of the categories you wish to have written into the Health app are toggled on