Currently the MyPlate app can sync with Apple's Health app to import any tracking information from the devices you've synced to that app already.
To sync MyPlate with the Health app, be sure to tap the button on the MyPlate app's home screen that asks you to connect with Apple Health.
To verify the sync between these apps, please follow the steps below.
- Tap on the Health app, then tap your profile picture in the top right corner
- Scroll down to Privacy, and select “Apps”
- Tap the MyPlate app from the list
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to “Read Data”
- Make sure that Activity Energy is toggled on
- Tap < Apps in the top left corner to save your selection