Adjusting your calorie goals is easy to do on your Android device! Simply follow the steps below:
- Tap on the three bars at the top left of the screen.
- Choose "Goals" and then "Daily Calories".
- From this screen, you can change your activity level and personal information as needed. This will cause your Calorie Goal to change automatically.
- Click on your current goal box to select your new Weekly Target.
- To create your own calorie goal, click your current goal box and then scroll down on the next page until you see the Custom option.
- Enter your manual goal on the next page.